Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Forget Greece, say Hello to Egypt!






So from the header of this blog entry I'm sure you can guess my newest news.. I'm no longer going to Greece... Spur of the moment I changed my mind to an adventure/explorer trip of Egypt!!

8 busy days of exploration in Egypt, going through pyramids, tombs, valley of the kings... it's going to be AMAZING!!! I'm going to FREAKING AFRICA folks!!! Yowza~!!!

Now although I was all gung ho a couple weeks ago about losing weight again, I had a terrible week of gaining 1.6, then losing only 0.2,.... but finally this week it all came together.. I lost 4 FREAKING POUNDS!!!

It seems like everything in my life is coming together.. 
I started seeing a new guy, we'll call him Zoo boy (he took me to the Toronto Zoo our first date.. sweet isn't it?)... he's sweet, fun, kind, and makes me laugh.. only one problem.. I'm not attracted to him.. He's a good looking guy, but he just doesn't do that thing to me.. you know, where you get the butterflies.... *sigh*... 

But never fear.. I've still been seeing my Cowboy, however after 8 months there was still no kissy kissy... *sigh* that sucks !!!>>>> Until last week.....

I got slightly trashed, invited him over, and then confronted him like mad... so I think he's finally hooked into me.. I hope he is.. oh my!
I'm so confident in every other aspect of my life except men and weight.. ..... why on earth can't I read him properly??  Soo frustrating.. 

I was sooo embarrassed the next day, about how drunk I had allowed myself to get, but he came over on Tuesday and we had coffee, and we were good.. we talked about it a bit, and he said not to worry I wasn't that bad.. *sigh*.. I still feel like a total ass!!! Oh well... I shall see how it goes!... 

Anyway my lovey's .. I'm going to head back to season 2 of Gossip Girl (sooo excited haven't seen any yet.. and they are my guilty pleasure.. don't judge me!)... and my wine.. 
I'll not be gone for as long again.. My apologies kids.. 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Sounds like a fantastic trip!!!!And Congratz on the 4 lbs!! That gives me hope that next weeks weigh in will be better for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cowboy sounds clueless!!! i say jump zoo boy instead... go Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love Egypt! If you have a chance, check out Abu Simbel and Dahab. Both are amazing places. Dahab has some excellent snorkeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you missy!?! It's never to late to get back on the wagon! You know that we all will support you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete