Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Just Another Fallen Angel...

I feel like I'm a broken record... I feel like just another of the fallen angels who walk back through the doors of Weight Watchers and says once again I'm gonna do it this time..

So I think I gave away what I'm doing again.. I'm back at Weight Watchers.. it worked for me once.. so I pray it's going to work for me again this time..

However saying that.. am I truly committed to making it work ? I keep over eating my points.. and I haven't counted any glass of wine yet...

Does anyone else feel like you're paying a fee to feel bad about yourself when you step on that damn scale?

Despite the way I feel I went for a run today, and have made sure my house is a hot bed for success... so this being said. I hope I am successful.. and that I finally get control of this..

Until next time.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Laughing Girl. You can do this!!


    healthynewmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete