Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday~!

Hello folks!

Just a QUICK blog today.. my parents are expected to arrive, oh... 9 minutes ago! lol.. so I'm going to try to get this entered before they show up.. (they're notoriously late, so I think I have another 15 minutes or so......)

Anyway so I almost.. ALMOST... hit my 20% goal of 44.4 pounds lost today.. I hit 44.2~~!!! lol.. so funny, so damn close.. but I still have a week, so I just need to stay truly focused this week!

I lost 1.8 this week, and I'm pretty darn happy with that.. it was the number I had in my head for a realistic number after last weeks amazing 3.6.  As long as I'm losing, I can't be too concerned about how much.. losing is losing.. but I know when I have my next loss of 0.8 or 0.2 I'll be all mad about it again! lol.. oh how perception can be altered! lol

I'm a little concerned for this week, I'm on holidays, and I'm worried I'm going to under-eat again like I did last time I was on vacation.... I'm going to try to stick to a strict meal plan, like I would at work... eating snacks during when break time would be at work... I can do this!

I'm building my deck this week, yes I am going to do the grunt work.. I'm a very handy girl! lol.. 
So at least I'm not going to be sitting on my ass all week, drinking beer and relaxing.. I'll be physically active, and outside! I need to make a plan so I don't fail and gain weight this week! 

I hope everyone had a great weigh in this week. Enjoy the summer weather, and the summer strawberries! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You'll nail it this week for sure!

    lol @ parents arrival...9 mins ago

    I would be pretty happy with 1.8 too :D

    You will rock this holiday, missus! Positive thinking leads to positive actions :D

    ReplyDelete