Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009






WOO HOO!!! My weight to lose is finally less than my weight lost! I am so glad that I've gone from one side to the other! I still don't feel like 145 is achievable, it seem sssssssoooooooo far away!

I'm all about the little picture, so it's always the next 5 pounds, I hit 40, so my next goal is to hit 45, then 50, and so on.. 

I  am doing my best to not get scared again, and cause myself to have a set back... I will not get freaked out and binge, instead I'm going to delight in the way I look and feel, and not think about the final destination, but enjoy the journey along the way!

Thank goodness I'm so freaking competitive, I'm in competition with myself... that's my favourite kinda competition! LOL

Hope you all have a divine day!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. That's a fun milestone, congrats! And yes, you CAN do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job... way to stay focused on small doable goals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a wonderful milestone. I love your small goals--makes it less overwhelming!

    Good going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot thats such a great thing :D that seems a long way away for me for now.

    I have just started setting my self little goals and it seems to be working *high fives*

    that seems like the best competition to have!!! you are so rocking it.

    ReplyDelete