Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, July 20, 2009

struggling to find my way...

Yikes, I had a brutal week last week.. I had a FULL WEEK of visitors who insisted on bringing food or taking me out to eat... which is great, except they wanted stuff I wasn't prepared for, chinese, thai, ribs, wings, breakfast, sandwiches, OMG..... I ended up under-eating most days, and not drinking enough water... 

Needless to say I gained.. my body was in total shock.. and now I'm struggling to get back on track... 

Unfortunately the women who weigh us in at our WW centre feel the need to constantly comment on our progress, and this past weekend the women looked at me and said "guess you need to buckle down".... okay I was infuriated... I just told her the added comments aren't needed (she told me once I had to "focus"... grrr.. that was after gaining 0.8 one week.....)... I knew I had gained, I told her that even before I stepped on the scale, so seeing a gain wasn't surprising... seeing how much I gained 3.6 pounds *WTF??* was a shock, and I definitely didn't need the added commentary... 

last week I was on holidays, and was building my deck with my dad and uncle... it looks amazing, however on Monday my uncle and I were holding a HUGE MOTHER TRUCKER piece of wood and he let go of his end and it ended up falling and nailing me in the knee.. since then I haven't been able to work out.. it hurts to even walk, so I know that has a big part in the weight gain....
So tomorrow will be my first day back at the gym, I hope I can push myself and get my body back into the weight loss game.. 

tonight I felt totally lost, and ended up getting wendy's on the way home from work... I have no idea what the points are, nor do I want to, I just need to get my head back into this game.. 

I believe I'm still totally on track to lose 50 by October 16, 2009.... I just need to get back into this all.... Yikes~

Wish me luck.. 
hope I can lose what I gained... 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing and should feel the same way! A bad week is not going to trump all of your hard work up to this point.
    You know what you've done and know how to turn it around.
    I'm cheering for you to get back on track and start pushing the scale in the right direction again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooo gonna lose that gain quick. sometimes life does get in the way. and i wouldnt mind a week of visitors...even if they did bring the devils food.

    you should tell those commentators to PIPE THE HELL DOWN. ITS CALLED LIFE. bah. some people find it so easy to pass judgement. lol i am royally annoyed on your behalf.

    hope the knee feels better soon. *high fives* to getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might just be alot of water weight if you were eating high sodium foods and not drinking water.

    If your knee is hurting, try swimming or water aerobics, its low impact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there... fucked up shit happens sometimes... roll on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, that WW lady should just shut up! That is so rude!!!

    ReplyDelete