Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Week Lost...

Grrr.. This past week was such a waste. I was SICK all freaking week, and had ZERO energy. So I didn't go to the gym once. I just SLEPT the week away, when I wasn't working, I was sleeping.. I was a total Slug.. yikes!

I have no idea if I lost or gained this week... I had to work yesterday and totally missed my meeting.... maybe it's a good thing... in my head I lost......

So I have 25 weeks until I turn 30. So what am I going to do?

I'm gonna kick ass. I feel good about myself right now. I just need to get my motivation back.

I know I'm fabulous (lol) I just wish I looked it to!

I'm going to go to bed... still beat... and the plan is to kick ass this week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment