Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

One Step At A Time...



Well, these are my latest purchases. A brand spanking new pair of Adidas "SuperNova" cross trainers.. they're so pretty! And a Nike + .. the disk like thing goes into the shoe (either a Nike shoe, or any shoe compatible with the "Mi Coach" feature.. I lucked out!). Once you put the "bug" into your shoe, you slip the white thingy into your ipod, and it tracks your progress. It even tells you when you need to go faster, or slow down!

The shoes retail in Canada for $140 + taxes. And the Nike + for $40.

This was my latest "this will so make me want to work out" purchase... and it worked!
I bought the shoes today with my friend Nancy, and as soon as I dropped her off I headed right to the gym (yay for having my gym bag in my car from a week of neglecting to go to the gym...). I was so excited to use the bug, that I didn't read how to do so properly, and after my 5k, I rushed home to see how I did, and VOILA.. I didn't have the damn thing turned on! hahaha...
so tomorrow I'll have a full report, I'm pretty stoked about it though.

When I thought that the bug was tracking my work out, I busted my ass... I'm all about the visual success.. so I'm very excited about it! I can't wait to work out tomorrow.... this may have been the added motivation I needed right now!

Hope everyone is doing well!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love it! We all need some extra motivation sometimes! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete