Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Loving the Nike +

My title pretty much sums it up.. I absolutely LOVE my Nike+ (and my Adidas runners!)..

It really is funny, it's the small things that help keep me motivated. So having some random voice telling me "0.5km's completed" does it for me!

I'm pretty stoked when I get home and plug my ipod into my computer and see my graph of how I did.

Can't wait to become a running machine!

I'm hoping that this extra excercise, and eating properly, really pays off this week on the scale.. I'm hoping to lose 4 pounds.. I know it's unrealistic, but if I only lose 2 I'll be happy too!

I have to get my sweaty tooshy into the shower,

ciao for now!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! My hubby works for nike, I love their products:) How did your week go? Did you get the 4 pounds!?!

    ReplyDelete