Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, November 15, 2010

"TFDOTROML" ... I'll Explain....

Well folks... it's TFDOTROML... which means "The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life"...

Now I know I've said this before, but once again, I fell off the wagon. I had a summer of enjoying Beer, Wine, Pizza, and loads and loads of SUSHI!

Now in moderation Sushi isn't bad... but when you go to an all you can eat place at least once a week, with all sorts of friends.... well the pounds get packed on.

I'm back in the 190's.. and I'm miserable. I am at a point where I don't want to date, even though there are a couple of options out there. ... ...

I think I've realized that when I was in the 170's I was SO very happy.... and if I had just maintained, instead of worried about how LONG it was going to take to get into the 150's... I may have just ended up continually losing and finally getting there.. but here I sit... 20 pounds heavier than I was last year, still wearing the same clothes because I REFUSE to go and buy some that are 2 sizes bigger! And.. I'm just miserable.

My first thought in the morning is "what am I going to eat today...." ... WTF? Something is messed up.. my brain has been wired incorrectly....

Even as I write this, I'm not thinking about going for a run.. I'm thinking about going and getting a burger or something... but I cannot continue on this pattern... I don't want to be this sad thinking about how I look... I want to have that self confidence I had last year when I went to Egypt. I felt like a million bucks... I looked like a million bucks...

Now I look like the Puff Stay marshmallow man...

So here's hoping that this really is TFDOTROML.....

I won't be a stranger, I'll keep you posted as to how this goes (because I also know that when I stopped blogging, I stopped caring...)..
I'll tty all soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment