Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hmmmfff.. From Success to Disasters..


So it's T?DOTROML...
It's only been a week, but I seem to have lost count already... hmm... I think I've got sometimers (lame joke, this I know...)..

So last week seemed to be a bit of a success, I don't know what exactly I did, but I do know I lost 3.2 pounds... hmmmmm..... Yay me? I thought for sure I would have gained... so I stood there, holding my breath, not wanting to hear the skinny b*%$h say "What do you think you did wrong?" (btw, I hate it when they ask me this... what did I do wrong? I ate my bloody face off.... I'm not dummy I know how to gain weight, it's how to lose it that I'm clueless at!)... so I know I didn't over indulge last week, but I only made it to the gym for hard workouts 2 times, and I only went for 1 run, and I didn't do weights at all, but something worked.... who knows....

This weekend was also a success... a successful "drink all the wine you have in the house" weekend. I polished off 2 bottles at least on Saturday night, during my rustic Italian Dinner party I hosted, and 3 of my WW friends attended (2 being WW leaders...)... we ate loads, drank loads, and laughed loads.. that's a very successful dinner party, if I do say so myself!


So yesterday I woke up with a wicked hangover... I'm not the typical hangover girl, who pukes and is good to go... no instead I get a wicked headache and feel the need to sleep all day... only... I had plans... I had invited 4 friends to go for sushi lunch... which I attended, and enjoyed, and then went right home to lie on the couch and sleep! I then woke up around 4:30pm.... to watch Harry Potter, hit starbucks, continue to watch Harry Potter, eat the rest of the TIramisu from Saturday's Dinenr party, and then finish watching Harry Potter.... (I had to watch the 6th one again before I saw the newest one last night in the Theatre...).. then I headed out to pick up a girlfriend and a guyfriend to see Harry Potte and the Deathly Hallows (Oh so good!).... So I got home from Harry, realized my headache was finally gone.. had a massive glass of wine (apparently I just don't learn....) and ate the rest of the asiago cheese and artichoke dip with the remainder bread sticks.. what a waste of a day.. food wise it was yummy yummy yummy... but food wise it was also bad bad bad! I can't imagine just how many calories, grams of fat, needless preservatives I put into my system.... But do I regret it? Not so much.... wil I regret it on Saturday at the scale? You bet your sweet ass I will!

So here I start again.. I know I can't let my weekends rule my week, and my weight, so I need to figure out what I'm going to do exactly. I think both December 4, and December 11 will be good weekends weight wise, seeing as I'm schedueled to run a 5 km run both weekends, and after one of those I never wanna cheat.. but we're also coming into the Christmas season.. and this girl LOVES to celebrate!

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to have my annual Christmas party, but I don't know if I want to spend the money, time, and energy hosting one this year.... Since I live alone, don't have kids, and have no family that visits me.. I don't know if then I should even bother decorating the inside of my house... only I will see it... oh.... now that makes me sad.. maybe I'll have a Christmas tea on a sunday afternoon or something.. who knows....

Okay well I guess I should sign off for now..
always and forever.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment