Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TSDOTROML


I'd love to say that yesterday was an unbelievable success, but I can't lie.. I had a stumble or two. But I did go out for a run, it was only 3 km, but I'm back at it.

It's almost 1pm, and I just finished my breakfast. It's 2 slices of butterball turkey bacon (2 weight watcher points), 1 Omega3 egg, and 2 egg whites (3 points), 11g of cheese (1point)... so for 6 points I'm full! Turkey bacon is really enjoyable, and very easy. I like to cook it all up ahead of time, and freeze it. Then when I make my eggs the next time, the bacon is easy to throw into the pan for 30 seconds, and voila, a meal in 5 minutes!

For all those asking "what do you mean you just had breakfast?". I work for an automobile factory, and I am on afternoon shift, so I didn't go to bed until 5am. Now the problem with this, I got off of work at 2:15am.. I live 15 minutes away from work.. it maybe takes me 25 minutes to get from my work area to the locker room to get changed, to my car. So that really puts me getting home around 3- 3;15am ish... and yet I stayed up until 5 am? Why? I sat up and watched a little Mike & Molly, and then another drama.... why??????

This morning I wanted to go to a spin class, but was WAY TOO TIRED when I woke up at 11;45am.... so the goal for tonight is to go to bed ASAP after work.. think I can do it? Oh I hope so!
To be honest last night, my pants at work were SO DAMN TIRED! and I ended up coming home feeling very sad and depressed... so even though I think I'm just a little that time of the month bloated (TMI!!!), I still know I feel like I'm a walking beer keg.... so it's a little motivation!
Well I have to go shopping. My list is made.. lunch today is just a smoothie, but I have to make my salad dinner for tonight at work still..

And one more thing.. not only am I trying to get to my goal weight by October 16, 2011 (40 pounds to go!), but I'm also trying to get debt free (besides my car and mortgage....)... so lets see if I can do this eating healthy on a budget... I think with the lack of sushi and drinking, I may actually be saving money! haha

So off I go to the grocery store (PriceChopper!!!) and then to the gym.. and then to work.. I have a couple hours.... so lets see if I can do what I want!

Okay I'm in a much better mood right now..
so lets see how the second day goes!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment