Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Check In...

Okay folks.. here is a quick post by this girl...

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of my Dad's death. It's a horrible day for me, and I usually end up being utterly depressed and eating everything in sight...

I've been back on track with Weight Watchers all week and have lost 5.1 lbs so far this week.... so I'm praying that will help me push through the pain and sadness tomorrow and stay on track...

I see that I'm 16 pounds away from where I was at my lightest... I was so happy then. I felt like I could conquer anything. That I was on top of the world. I was sexy, I was happy, I was strong, I was an animal! Now I feel fluffy, fat, powerless, sad... so I think we can all see where this is going... I need to lose this weight again, tone up, make myself the powerful happy woman I was... I think that ultimately it impacts my whole life.. work, love, friends, etc.... I wanna fall in love, so I need to be the person someone can fall in love with..

Anyway.. I promised this would be quick.. so here it is... tomorrow will be a hard day, but I'm going to do EVERYTHING IN MY CONTROL TO KEEP CONTROL!

Think good thoughts for me on the 17th.

that's it for me for now...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment