Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visalus, it really works!






So I started the "Body by Vi" challenge 14 days ago. I've had a wedding to attend, and a weekend of depression which caused me to overindulge, and I've still lost 7 lbs in 14 days, and several inches.
Now that I know it works, while doing it half assed, I am going to get on it 100% and see my results.

I've had a couple stressful weeks, I've been working at becoming debt free (everything except for my mortgage).. which is hard. It's brutal trying to be on a strict budget, when so many of my friends have spouses that also work, or they don't own a home and so they seem to have endless funds... But I made it work.. I talked to a banker, got my crap together, and I am now happy to say I am debt free!

So I think with this, and with the success of the Body by Vi challenge, things are looking up for me. I'm still very single, and still feeling very lonely, but I believe that the more I get myself in shape, and the more I have faith and confidence in myself, that things will improve and I will become much more social again..
Already the community of people I've met through Visalus have welcomed me with open arms.. I was invited away for this past Canadian Long weekend to the beach with one, and am going to lunch on saturday before work with another....

Who knows.... with my weight going down, things may be looking up!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment