Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Karmas a Boomerang...

My brother says Karma is a boomerang all the time... basically saying what you put out into the universe you will in turn get it back ... may not be today... may not be tomorrow.. but eventually... 


I'm a firm believer in this.. I know that by being kind and friendly to my starbucks baristas I have in turn acquired a free beverage or two over time.. at my local Tim's I have gotten many free coffees and cookies (oopsy) .. my wine store knows me and sells me wine at their discount, my grocery store often opens up a closed register when I'm in line and call me over personally... 


Why? Because I am taking an interest in the people who work there... an actual interest .. showing them kindness when the majority of people treat them like crap.. 


In turn though when people do something nasty it will come back to bite them in the butt.. Sadly today I had to put in a complaint about one of the girls that works at my hair salon. I usually get my hair done every 3 months.. and it's not cheap... but after hearing that one of the girls there has been saying nasty things about me, I have been avoiding the salon (for 6 months!), and I have not been recommending it to others when they ask me where they should go... Finally today I took a good look at my hair and realized I either had to poop or get off the pot... so the decision had to be either find a new salon, or go back to the salon.. So I decided to go back.. then the next decision had to be do I ignore the situation, or put in a complaint.. and so when I called to book the appointment the owner answered.. since I've been going there for 5 years he knows me quite well.. and so I complained.. and I know he's going to speak to her, and she won't be happy.. but she got what she deserved...


It pains me to complain and get someone in trouble.. but sometimes it's necessary for the person in the wrong .. it helps them learn how we need to behave .. should behave.. 


It doesn't take much to smile when in line for coffee, to ask your cashier how she is, to say thank you and please.. 


It could be the thing that makes someone's day a lot brighter.. 


Just sayin'

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well you don't need to feel bad about that. It is unprofessional of her to talk badly about a loyal client. And by the sounds of it, you aren't likely to be a rude client so you did the right thing. I really like "karma is a boomerang"

    ReplyDelete