Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quit Your "Wine-ing"....



"Who Loves Not Wine, Woman And Song, Remains A Fool His Whole Life Long"    


Martin Luther


Oh the perils of loving wine, and trying to lose weight... it's truly a harder battle than I imagined it to be... I have a very addictive personality. When I find something I love, I tend to enjoy it A LOT.. not to the point of being an alcoholic, but I will have a glass or two every day.. and that turns into a bottle every 3 days or so.. and that's a lot of empty calories.. so now it's turned into a problem for me.. I've got the food figured out... and I'm doing quite well with it.. I've talked to my boyfriend and explained how I need to get serious about losing weight, and he's very supportive! (But not over bearing and rude.. he loves me how I am.. but I'm sure he'd love a hot girlfriend more!)... I found yesterday I was just nibbling all day long... so when I went out with a buddy for dinner I had a garden salad and then a side of carrots, celery and tobasco sauce... but then came home to paint my ensuite bathroom, and I had a couple glasses of wine... now I am regretting it all.. why do I try so hard with the food, only to ruin it with the wine after that... 

So here is my personal goal.. I am NOT going to have any alcohol during the week.. and I will enjoy my wine on the weekends only! 

This I know I can do.. but I will for sure keep you updated.. 

Anyway.. that's all I really have to say today.. Take care blogger friends.. 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. By the way, he already does have a hot girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man do I battle the fight with wine. I went out to lunch yesterday and me and a friend ordered a bottle. Not to mention the appetizer and meal AND dessert. But boy does wine add up, and for me it makes me want to munch on some pretty bad stuff. good luck to you this week! thankfully I'm staying with an aunt for the next 2 weeks and their family is anti-drinking. too bad they aren't anti-juice and soda too...

    ReplyDelete