Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can I get a Hell Yeah??


Who will be the first to congratulate this girl? 


BOOYAH!


I have pushed past this freaking plateau!!!!! I lost 2.0 this week, and am into the 180's.. can I get a HELL YEAH! Weighed in today at 189.0!!! 35.2 pounds lost.. I'm feeling pretty darn good! Love working towards each 5 pound increment!

I feel so damn proud of me!

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support when I felt like a mixed bag of crap!

I am having a lot of stressful issues in life right now, but I am not going to turn to food and binge.. instead I am going to take it all in stride and work on making me better!

Sorry this is such a short blog, but I am about to leave for a date. .. yay me! LOL

hope you all are having a kick ass weekend!

Now onto the next 5 pound goal! 
Cheers!
xoxo

p.s all this working out is making me tired.. time for a nap! :)

5 comments: