Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh Yeah! That's Right Baby!

Wow!

Talk about a complete 180... I'm feeling like I'm back on top of the world. I'm a shining ray of freaking sunlight baby!

Despite how frustrated I was feeling, I am so proud of myself, for not once did I stumble. I didn't cheat, I didn't binge, I didn't stop going to the gym, I didn't give anything but 100% at the gym.. 

However, something was lacking.. and despite thinking I was the nutritional guideline queen, I was lacking in some very important foods, and vitamins (what vitamin C? Who needs that? LOL).. 

So it's been a humbling experience... but I'm coming out ahead!

I'm just finishing up week 2 of the C25K program, and I gotta admit, I'm kicking ass! I am loving it! I did 5K with an extended warm up and cool down in 42.01mins! Pretty damn great for this girl! Who knew I could run comfortably at 6.3 mph?? Yay Me!! LOL

I have to tell you I had a MEGA uplifting moment when my Weight Watchers leader emailed me the day before we had coffee.. she told me that she sees me being a fantastic Weight Watchers Leader once I've hit my goal! Oh my goodness! 
Now to be honest, this isn't something I've ever really considered.. I love encouraging people, and helping them, but I don't know if I can dedicate that much of me to someone else.. 
However, to have her tell me that, well, not to sound like a total snob, but I think that speaks volumes into the kind of person I am. 
I also had a guy at work (who in all reality is one of my best friends now...) tell me last night that he can tell why some guys get crushes on me, and I quote "you're so pretty and it's always fun talking to you.. and when I have a problem, you really listen and help me figure things out... "..... Um.. AWWW

Maybe this is what I needed.. Maybe I needed to get to a point where I had to REACH OUT FOR HELP  and have my people stand behind me and encourage me for a change.. 
I feel like this is going to happen again.. I feel... well .. Freaking Awesome!

I'm not expecting to see a big number this week, why? Well it's Thursday, and this change started on Wednesday, but weigh in is on Saturday.. gotta be realistic here folks! I do know this though, I will see big numbers in the big picture.. 

I've set out my new goal.. to hit 20% by July 11 (My work has a "Shut-Down" week that week.. so it's a good time to set a goal for! A wonderful week of Vacay!).. so that's 44.8 pounds.. 6 weeks to lose another 12 pounds.. egads..  we'll see if I can do it.. if not, I'm okay with it, but it's something to work towards folks! You gotta have goals, even if they are slightly un-attainable! 
And... as I just figured out, that's gonna take me into the 170's.. oh my! Scary! .. okay I'm gonna worry about breaking into the 180's first.. then look towards that, but it is my next goal!

Okay kiddies.. this girl needs to take her butt to the shower.. think I'm gonna take a long bubble bath!

Hope you all have terrific Thursdays!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. dang girl you look fantastic! I haven't been over in a while so I was just checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great! Congrats on having such an awesome day and for getting such great feedback from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go... kicking ass taking names

    ReplyDelete