Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Still Alive!!!!



First of all I want to apologize for my 2 week disappearance!  I was uber consumed with work this past week, and was on holidays for the majority of the week before. 

So the pictures to the right... the first was taken December 26, 2008 with a dear girlfriend... I can't believe how big I am.. the other was taken a week ago..  I can't believe how much healthier I look, my skin is glowing, my whole self is happier...  I am sooooo glad I've been able to accomplish this! I think I look hot, if I do say so myself! LOL

So I had an "Aha" moment this past week..  I have to pay attention to the "BIG PICTURE" and stop focussing on this weight watchers weight loss only..  

When I was 21 I weighed in at well over 300 pounds, and now look at me.. I'm in the 180's! What a HUGE accomplishment! 

Last week at Weight Watchers I gained 0.8, I was on vacation and was so afraid I was going to overeat, that I actually under-ate, and then I didn't drink a lot (if any) of water, that filled with a night of sushi, on thursday with my best girlfriend, I was just destined to gain weight.  So I left the meeting knowing that it would be an easy fix... 

This past week I was SURE I had GAINED.. although I never strayed from the Points Plan, and didn't go over my daily points (well one day, by 2) I just felt like I had gained.. all week I had been craving different foods, but never gave in.. I even had 2 glasses of wine this week! 
SO this morning at weigh in time I told myself I'd do better next week, got on the scale, and found that I had LOST 2.2lbs this week!!! 

I'm only 1.2 pounds away from hitting 40 pounds!! That's sooo awesome, I'm so happy and proud of me!  I feel so blessed to go to such a wonderful meeting, with wonderful girls who have now become close friends, and an amazing leader!

I've been going since January 3rd of this year, and haven't missed a meeting yet, and I truly do believe it's the secret to my success, I've found that I have a fantastic support system... a foundation for my personal "renovation".. 

Anyway kids, I know this blog wasn't funny or all that entertaining.. 
I mainly wanted you to know I am still alive and feel horrible for not coming back to the blog world for 2 weeks! I will make it up to you I promise!! :)
Hope you all have successful days, 
xoxo







5 comments:

  1. I cant see the second picture :( no matter how many times I refresh.

    Wow. Definitely a great achievement so far! *jealous* can't wait til I am hitting your numbers! Kudos on the loss this week, missus! 40 pounds is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a difference!!! You look so great!
    And good job on the weigh in - it just shows you that if you follow the plan, it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's back! finally... as for the pictures. wow just wow. you must be sooo proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's back! finally... as for the pictures, wow just wow. you must be so proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. Wow, your before and after photos are awesome. What a difference. And, yes your skin does have a glow now. Funny how that works, I bet your hair is healthier too.

    ReplyDelete