Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Are You Freaking Kidding Me???????

OMG!
WTF!


Sheesh! What do I do differently? I worked my butt off like mad last week. I worked out like a wild woman, ran 3 days of the week, did my weights, and came out of it 0.4 pounds lighter... 

Yes so I lost, I get that... but 0.4? I can't believe it! I've been trying to get into the 180's for a month... what am I doing wrong?  It's all gotta be the diet.. maybe I'm not eating enough points.. crap!

I never eat my activity points, I just have such a hard time eating the extra food! So today I added 2 extra points again to my daily points, and I changed up what I eat. Still very healthy, but more whole grains and veg... 

all I want right now is chocolate! CRAPPOLA! Lord help me get through this week and not over do anything!

My post is horribly boring, I'm sorry.. I just don't have it in me.. I have been so successful for so  long, and now here I am failing! Grr Freaking Arggg!

I'll post again when things are better in my mind! lol

Week 2 on the C25K challenge is on.. I did a fantastic job today and was able to do the 5k in 41.43... last week I did it in 45.26.. so I'm doing much better!

Hope other's are succeeding!
Take care!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, that is so frustrating! Try the 2 extra points for a week and see what happens. Your body could have just hit an adjustment weight - you may hover here for a couple of weeks, then start back down again.
    Don't give up hope and don't eat the chocolate!!! Give your body time to adjust - you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know from past experience that weightlifting can affect weight loss. Muscle simply weighs more than fat. It's still a good thing, but it'll play havoc with the scale. If you're looking for more instant gratification, switch to all cardio for a while. That always works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your frustration. Everytime I workout really hard, the scale either shows a gain or nothing. So, of course, I freak out and not work out the following week, then I have a big loss.
    You have great stats and you will figure out what works for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete