Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting my mind back into the game..


This morning I went to Starbucks to have a coffee (well a peppermint tea...) with my Weight Watcher's leader.  
I am THRILLED I went! 
She is such an encouragement to me! She told me what she sees in me.... the effect I have on all the other people in my Saturday morning meeting.. how she sees me succeeding.. 
She also told me that I need to stop putting up with other people's bullcrap, and focus on ME!!!
So I'm going to do just that!
I changed up my eating a bit too.. adding some complex carbs (whole wheat couscous) and more veg and fruit. 
Funny enough, tonight after work all I wanted was McDonalds.. or Chocolate.. or chips.. or cookies.. I wanted Junk, but instead I kept thinking about everything Nancy said to me, and knew that I have to keep my eye on the prize! I have to do this for me.. 
 
I HAVE TO WANT THIS BAD ENOUGH!

I hope that this changes everything for me.. 
I can't stand this slump! This plateau! This kick in the nutts! 
Sorry for this short blog, 
I need to go to bed!
love you all!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think that complex carbs, and more fruits will probably help you more than you know. You might initially not see results, but I think that the energy you will gain from them will make your workout program even stronger. I am glad you went and met with her... having a support system is sososo important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That's something I really wish I had - a weight loss "mentor" or something - It is great that you have such support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing that our brain sends these messed-up signals asking for junk that it knows will make us feel like sh*t. Way to go for powering through and staying strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. nothing like a loving kick in the teeeef!

    ReplyDelete