Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have a new attitude.. until the licorice comes out..

Found a new weakness.. thought that it was only Chocolate.. but now I have discovered the newer sour twizzlers... and I enjoy them WAY TOO MUCH!

I was doing so well yesterday. I was buying some salsa, because I was thinking of making a baked potato or something for dinner.. and then I turn around and the candy selection was behind me..

well I can buy a bag or two and have a piece every now and then right? I won't eat them all right? I can actually express some kind of will power here right?

WRONG!

I'm lost .. I can't believe that I've eaten BOTH bags in the last 24 hours!

I really need to reign in this hazardous behaviour. I think after my visit tomorrow night, when I learn more about that "product" I spoke of in my last post, I'll be able to really focus on myself.. and on my health.. and on making myself look fierce!

I remember when I went to Egypt.. I felt on top of the world.. the belle of the ball.. so so so beautiful and thin.. I need to remember the way I felt next time I go to grab some goodies... and realize they are really baddies!

Time to start my sunday.. off to buy a wedding gift for someone who is beautiful and has found a man to love her... *le sigh*..

until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment