Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Direction??

In January (I believe...) a co-worker of mine approached me about trying a new product that his wife had signed up for. It promises great results, whether you want to lose weight, tone, or simply gain energy...

I'm always very wary of these "products" that promise these results by simply taking a pill, or substituting a meal with a shake.. but I looked at the info to humour him.

I was impressed by the testimonials, and the information, but the price of the package I was looking at ($250/month) was just far too much money for me.. Sadly I told him that although I was interested in learning more, at this time it wasn't for me..

Fast forward to July 2011,... One of my best girlfriends started using this exact same product and told me more about it.. still unsure due to the price, I looked it to it yet again.. that very same day, my co-worker said "I think you should rethink using this product..." and was shocked that I had another friend telling me about it..

Now here I am.. in a true dilema.. who do I go with. I know now that I want to use this product, as I am not enjoying the Weight Watchers environment anymore (it's turned into a self help group for the 40 somethings... blarg!!!), but I do know this product works well with the Weight Watchers program...

But who?

My girlfriend who approached me just recently? Someone who I can tell anything to and she never judges me.. always there for a shoulder to cry on, or to laugh with...

Or my co-worker, who I consider a good friend, who I go to with my problems, who I can trust with anything...

I think no matter who I chose to go with I'm going to hurt someone's feelings... grrr...

On top of this dilema, my best friend and I are having a bad time. I messed up and she's now really hurt and upset with me... If only life was as easy as a sitcom.. you have a problem.. but in 22 minutes everything is fixed and we can all laugh about it...

Maybe this just isn't my month.. in the past month I've been rear ended, then I rear ended someone (wtf?), then I got passed up for a promotion, and now my bestfriend and I are not on speaking terms... and to top it all off.. I'm horribly single!!! lol... deep breaths.. and I'll get through it!

Oh well.. I'm going to try to get myself back into BLOG LAND.... I used to love blogging. It was a perfect outlet for when the days got rough, and the food looked tempting...

I weighed myself on Saturday and I came in at a whopping 197.7... oh my freaking goodness!! How have I gained almost 30 pounds back?? I have been focused all week, given up alcohol and worked out 3 times... I'm praying I see results tomorrow when I hop back onto my Wii fit and see what it says...

Okay this was a boring blog.. I apologize.. it will get better! The humour will return, and the light hearted girl you all knew before will be back.... I just have to get back to being me...

I'm praying this new direction will get me there...
until next time..

x0x0


No comments:

Post a Comment