Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank You Decision Makers!

So I wanted someone else to make the decision for me... and that happened!
Who knew it could be that simple?

My co-worker and his wife helped me out, and signed me up for the program.. so now all I have to do is wait, wait for the product to show up.. and I honestly cannot wait.. I want to see how I behave on the program, how it works for me.. and how my body will change..

I took all of my measurements today... YIKES! Who knew I was basically a box... I pray I see real results with inches lost... I also weighed myself.. and I'm retaining loads of water, because although I realize I haven't behaved myself 100% this week (I'm on holidays..) I know I haven't eaten enough food to cause me to gain 9 pounds! (yes 9 effing pounds!)...

So tomorrow, even though the product won't be here, things are going to change... I'm going to start working out again.. oh my... and eating well... I see a lot of salads and protein in my future.. mmm mmm good!..

I was so nervous about how my girlfriend would react when she learned that I was working with my co-worker and his wife.. originally I told them I wanted to work with her... but financially I wasn't going to be able to do either for a week or so... but I was granted a gift... anyway.. so here I was worried that our friendship would truly suffer.. but she is such a terrific girl... she was so understanding.. and wonderful..
I AM SO BLESSED to have an amazing friend like her in my life.. I feel so so so blessed.. I love her!

Okay well... I think I better head off to bed.. as it's almost 1 am in dear old Canada.. and I want to be up around 7am to go for a run.. I am so excited about the changes that will be coming in my life!

I hope everyone out there in blog land is doing well..
better blogs to follow... this I promise you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment