Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Totally Sold!

Okay so I went to an information seminar yesterday about that "product" that will help boost weight loss, and I am 100% sold on it.

However, now I am completely torn.

First off, I went to my co-workers information session, not my girlfriend's. Why? I wanted to be sure I went to one where my heart wasn't involved. If I went to my girlfriend's party, I knew I would feel obligated to sign up. Going to Pat's wife's party, well I thought I'd be removed from emotion.. however she was so excited to have me there, telling me how her husband speaks so highly of me (awwww) and that she knew I'd be so successful using this "product".... the motivation and support will be there... but now.. I'm torn......

Who do I sign up with? Either way, someone is making money off me.... but if I go with Pat's wife, I have a support system constantly at work.. and there are more people from my work that I met last night that would support and motivate me...
Or...
Do I go with my girlfriend. Help her earn a little more money.. but not have the constant support.. Not that she wouldn't support me.. but I don't see her on a daily basis. Her group isn't work based, and her parties would not be conducive with my work schedule.....

Someone is going to get hurt regardless of whom I decide to go with...

I hate the hard decisions.... hate them!

I know I'm going to be successful with this product.. and I know I can get other people on board with it... I'm so excited to start using it... but who who who do I go with????

Anyone want to make this decision for me?

For now, I'm going to take my measurements, and weigh myself.. and see how it goes....

bye for now..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment