Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Joyful Joyful..


Okay so the big news??

 I didn't gain!!!!

Can I get a Woot Woot??

I am ridiculously happy that I didn't gain an ounce!

Halleluah!

I ended up losing 0.2 pounds.. and you know what.. I'm okay with that.. I see it as a step, a very tiny one perhaps, but a step nonetheless, in the right direction!

My girlfriend who attends Weight Watchers with me, ended up hitting her goal today. She lost a total of 20 pounds. I must say I am so proud of her, but at the same time I'm jealous. If I only had had 20 pounds to lose.. ahh how nice would that have been? I've lose more than 50% more than that, and know that when all is said and done I'll have lost about 80 pounds! Oh my goodness.. makes my goal seem all that much farther away.. but I shan't focus on that.. I am so proud of her, and today I must remember that she worked just as hard to lose that 20 as I am to lose my 80!

I have to jaunt over to my parent's house..  I do look forward to going home, and at the same time.. I don't...  YIKES! There is just so much stress with going home. First of all, my bank account is horribly low, and my credit card is horribly high.. so that's no fun.. it's Mother's day, so I suppose we'll be expected to go out for Mother's day brunch tomorrow.. now usually I pay, but after building my house this past year, and furnishing it, and losing all my over time.. well lets just face it.. Kirsti doesn't have a whole lot of money! So there's the financial aspect.. then there is the food aspect.. there is always a crap load of bad food around.. I'm hoping that I can resist whatever is put out!
 
Then there is my transportation issues.. my wonderful baby is sick (that's my car folks....) and so since she's ill, she's in the car hospital.. now I have full faith that Lexi will pull through, the doctors just don't know what's wrong with her right now.. she's a toddler, only 2 years old, so she should be strong enough.. and since they can't diagnose her properly, they got me a rental, and it's BIG and UGLY.... they got me a freaking red PT Cruiser.. sorry if you love those cars, but it's SOOOO not me.. I have a black sporty car... love it! lol.. the only good thing about the PT Cruiser, it matches my red blackberry! lol.. but anyway the reason this is an issue.. it has a crappy stereo, and... no sun roof... OMG! LOL.. and it's a GAS GUZZLER! Soo not happy about this, but until my baby is well again.. I'll have to deal with this one.. 
*side note... total fluke with my car.. it's an amazing car, and a wonderful make and model.. not usual.. please don't feel like I'm giving you a testimonial about the car company!*

Anyway so I hope you're all doing well.. I'm hoping to push on into the 180's next week.. only need to lose 1.1 or more!!! :)
Keep your fingers (and toes, and eyes, and tongue, and legs and arms, and.... ) crossed for me!!!
Have a fabulous weekend kiddies!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. PT crusin'? not cool... but happy to hear you are rocking a bb... the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude toward your loss and your friends success!
    Have fun with the parents and keep your goal in mind while you're surrounded by all that yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot.
    Wish I only had 20 pounds to lose.

    Hope Lexi gets better soon!

    Good luck with venturing into the 180s!
    *got everything crossable crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hun, sorry I have been away so long, I'm really crap! I'm so proud of you, you're doing amazing. I wish I had half your motivation. My first goal is 7lbs and I can't even do that!

    Must be a fluke with Lexi, I had a Toyota Yaris called Suzie and I loved her, sadly we had to sell her cause we couldn't afford a car anymore. She was a really princess!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete