Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, May 8, 2009

um.. good morning?

Well hello there, it's morning time, it's 5:28am to be precise... 

I get up every morning at 3:30am, and go to the gym, I leave the house by 4am, get to the gym about 4:15am, work out until 5;30am, and then shower and leave for work... this week I've done it twice, and worked out after work once.. I've been tired!

I don't know what it is, but I feel like someone has been kicking my ass, I'm soo damn tired all the time.. could it be the weight loss? Is my body rebelling? 

Gosh! I hate feeling like a whiny baby, I just don't understand where the motivation has gone.. now don't get me wrong, I already have my gym bag packed for tonight, but I just feel like I could have made such a difference this week.. 

I'm prepared for a gain this week, I've got it in my head that I am going up on the scale, and I hate it, but I can't sit here and cry about it when I KNOW I have done it to myself.. I haven't put in the effort the last 2 weeks that I needed to.. so you know what.. it's still a new month.. I can start over again today, tonight, tomorrow! I will be able to turn it around and get back to Motivational Me!

Sorry for this horrible early morning post... I still was able to plant a smile on my face for the pic.. (don't mind the no make up look! LOL) .... I need something today... 

I'm going for coffee with one of my Weight Watcher girls today.. maybe she can do something to jump start me again.. or maybe I need to not depend on someone else and just kick my own ass back into shape!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day and can ignore me and my rant! LOL

Take it easy, I'll post again tomorrow after my Weigh In!! Yikes! (it's gonna be okay!)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Simply getting up that early is something worthy of serious awardage! I know my motivation seems to go in waves sometimes too - good luck at your WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my days... the time you get up just gave me a heart attack! Jeez. Kudos to that effort.

    Great pic, missus! And good luck with the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those days and sometimes weeks. It'll pass and you will be back on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude that its ass crack of dawn early... good for you... hang in there your mojo is just out for a donut, it'll be right back

    ReplyDelete