Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

So happy I could kiss a sea horse!


I have nothing to say.. I am purely stumped. 
How did I lose this week? 

I was so nervous, so stressed, and so worried about losing weight that I was doing some self sabotaging, and now here I sit.. 1.6 pounds lighter!!!! I am at my lowest weight ever with 191.2 (it kept bouncing between 191.0 and 191.2 so I told her I'd take the .2 instead, that way I can lose more next week! LOL)... I'm gonna be a rock star in no time.. okay maybe not a rock star, but I am gonna be in the 180's soon.. oh my! Soo exciting.. not scared anymore! 

I am soo damn proud of myself, and now I feel like queen of the world again!

I am in a huge rush, my brother is coming over today, he hasn't been to my house since just shortly after it was built, so it's been about 5 months! Can't wait to have him all alone, away from his wifey (love her, but I need some brother time!).. 

I hope everyone has a super fantastic week, 
try something new for a fitness activity. 
I will blog again soon!

xoxo

p.s picture is me and Mr.SeaHorse at the Toronto Zoo last year.. and no, there isn't a Mrs SeaHorse!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Getting close to the 180's! You are doing so good. And looking HOT! It is amazing to hear how exicited you are- it is inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG! I know that nervous feeling when it's time to WI, but I've learned to expect the unexpected.

    You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weight to go :) hope you enjoy your brother time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady! I am new to the weightloss journey. I am aiming at losing 21 lbs by August 31st. :o) I am hoping I can do it. Anyway, I stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd stop in and say hi. I'm sending my encouragement your way! Please feel free to stop by and give me any advice you may have!!

    ReplyDelete