Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Myriad of Nothing...

Egads.... 

I've had another shitty week.. lots of stress... but no drama thank the lord!
I was on "Special Project" team this week at work. We basically had to take a square peg and fit it into a much smaller round hole.. 
So I've been bad with working out, and bad with food.. WTF? 

I realized after my last blog that I was at my LOWEST ADULT WEIGHT!!!
Now for some people that may have motivated you to work hard, and eat right.. but for me.. nope.... 
Instead I got scared.. I kept thinking.. Shit I'm actually succeeding... now what if I lose all the weight, and then gain it all back.. This pathetic little voice in the back of my head spurring me on.. trying to get me all riled up.. and when you think about it.. that's soo sad.. because that's just my insecurities talking.. 
So I started back on track on Wednesday, knowing I had gained some weight, most likely water weight, and worked out really hard.. but I'm still over tired and just got a bomb dropping email from an ex and now I feel like a piece of junk.. 

Why is it that I can be SOOOOO strong when it comes to everything in my life, except weight and men?? 

I need to get a mind change. I need to remember I'm worthy. I'm worth the effort to be thin, beautiful and happy. 
I'm worth being treated like gold. 
I'm worth it.. 

Weigh in tomorrow. You know I'll be back to blog.. 
until then.. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment