Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yikes! This week is going to the dogs!!!


What a week, what a week.. 

So where do I start? 
How about Saturday night.. it was a night full of carnage, from the drinking, to the eating, and back again.. and yet.. I didn't go waayy overboard.. but I still did more than I would usually do, but it was my girlfriend's birthday, so I figured I'd just do it.. 

well that was mistake #1.. the salt in the food made me balloon up.. I know I am STILL retaining water.. the scale at the gym says I've gained 6 pounds!!! 6 FREAKING POUNDS! I am hoping that scale is out of whack, and that I can work out enough and drink enough water that the carnage won't have an effect on Saturday's weigh in!

mistake #2.. well it wasn't a mistake.. I went on a BAD FIRST DATE last night.. the guy is head over heels for me.. seriously.. on the first date he was talking about what our CHILDREN will look like.. yes that's right.. here I am contemplating whether or not I want to go on another date with the guy, and he's picking out names! YIKES!!!

Next work wanted me to be on day shift again this week.. they called me at home on friday night.. I was supposed to be on afternoons.. so I cancelled my doctor's appointment that I've been waiting for since OCTOBER 2007.. YES 2007! I also cancelled a dental appointment, a massage, and put off landscaping my front walkway and flowerbeds... and then work has the nerve to tell me 4 hours into Monday that on Tuesday I'll be back on afternoons.. HECK NO TECHNO is the nicest way I could tell them there wasn't a hope in Hell I'd be doing that.. so here I am still on day shift, working away at a special project that was technically finished on Monday.. can you say BORING?

Then my car decided to go to poopy world.. it keeps stalling and having a hard time to speed up to 50 km/hr (that's about 30 miles per hour for you Americans!)... so my fuel pump is gone.. now because it's still under warranty they say they can't fit it in until next Thursday (I called last friday.. and it was going to be a 13 day wait?? WTF?? ) .. they won't give me a loaner, but offered to call the rental car company for me.. and I'd be paying.. WTF? So I called a different Toyota dealership, and no problemo, they are going to come pick my car up from work tomorrow and fix the damn fuel pump while I work away .. and deliver it back for me by the time I'm done work.. Thank God, but let me say.. driving it right now is scary as hell! It's only 2 years old, and purely a fluke.. toyota's don't break down.. I love them!

And now the icing on the cake.. I feel fat, and bloated, and my monthly visitor is mega late.. but I know I'm not preggers.. I haven't done the thing in which you need to do to get preggers in a VERY LONG TIME!!! LOL

Wow crazy venting blog.. sorry guys!
I have stayed faithful with my food since saturday, and cannot wait to get back to the gym again tomorrow!
Hope someone out there is having a less Yikes worthy week than I! 
xoxo
p.s .. that's my parents dog Fergie in the pic.. full name Ferguson McTavish.. lol... who knew we'd have a scottish puppy! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Umm... that was a shit week... one question- why have you been waiting since late 2007 for a doctors appointment?

    The six pounds is a fucking fluke. That is more than 18 pints of rich and creamy ice cream, in addition to your normal food intake. It may take a week, but you will pee it out eventually. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like craptastical week... heck no techno indeed!

    ReplyDelete