Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a quickie....

Okay sorry about the pic.. but that one makes me laugh.. that's some safe sex there! haha

Anyway So I just wanted to blog quickly. I am still horribly sick, the camping wasn't so bad. I was in a heated RV, and dressed warmly and took my medicine. I do know that if I had stayed home in bed I would have gotten better by now.. yikes!

So the weigh in was on Saturday, and surprisingly I didn't gain, nor did I lose. I stayed the exact same. 

I'm slightly pissed though. I haven't really lost anything this month at all. I need to get back on the wagon and kick ass this week. However it's almost Monday evening and I haven't eaten well in days! I have been on sodium overload.... eating quick and easy meals.. and now I feel like my stomach is full of junk!

Yikes.. Head is back in the game.. Tomorrow I'm back at the gym.. and my Weight Loss Journey will Continue!

hope all is well with the rest of you!
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Head in the game is half the battle.

    Good luck on getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the pic.. hope you have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... glad you are back and on the mend...

    ReplyDelete