Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Walking on Sunshine.. Oh Oh!!!

Well this week was incredibly hard, but... I worked through everything. 
I made it to the gym everyday, tried Hot Yoga, spent time with friends, and came out ahead.. 
My goal was to hit the 30 pound mark... 

I lost 3.2 pounds this week... 3.2 pounds!!!!
Sooo happy... 

Are you wondering now if I hit the 30 pound mark?? 
Not only did I hit the mark... I destroyed it!!!!

I'm officially at 31.6 pounds down.. yes I said 31.6 Pounds Down!!!!! Down down down.. that's where I'm going.. and I am so unbelievably proud of myself!!

I don't have much else to say, but I did want to post the amazing results from a week of really hard work. 
I also upped my points by 1 -2 every day. With all the working out I knew I had to do something. So if anyone is struggling to lose weight, but you stick with your daily points.. maybe you should try that... especially if you're working out!
Thanks again to all of you and your support.. you know I love you all!
Cheers to you guys, 
have a great (sunny!!!) weekend!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations. I think what's even more impressive is that you made it to the gym everyday even though it was a tough week. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now... way to crush that goal... you rock the mostest... you must be so proud

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SO FUCKINGAMAZING! You just keep going, and going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would check in with your blog and can't believe how well you are doing! You look gorgeous and have done fantastic! Way to go, I'm sure you feel great!

    ReplyDelete