Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!



Oh .... What do I say?? 

Today was weigh in day........ 
I succeeded! I hit my 25lb goal.. and even SURPASSED it!!! I lost 4.2 pounds this week! 

That takes my weight loss total to a whopping 27.2 POUNDS!!!!!!

And best of all, I've entered One-Derland again! I'm at 197.0 Pounds! Oh how joyous I am at this very moment!! I honestly could sing an ode to Weight Watchers right now! I love everything about it. The members, the leader, the community of support!

I am so proud of myself. So next week I am hoping to hit 30 pounds. Which, some of you may know from my previous blogs, is my October goal! How am I succeeding like this? I feel like the weeks I don't think I'm going to lose I have a bigger number, and on the days I think I'm gonna kick ass, I have the smallest loss, or even a gain!

So because I succeeded I decided to treat myself. In the past I would have treated myself to some delicious food.. Today I decided to buy myself a new work out outfit! I have never worn anything so form fitting to the gym, but I am looking forward to wearing it tomorrow. I may put a zippy overtop, but I'll still be wearing it!

I can't believe I'm doing so well. I feel like "I'm on top of the world, sitting on a rainbow....." I just don't know if I could be any happier!  Doesn't it just make you sick when someone is so ridiculously happy?? LOL 

I can honestly tell you; if I can succeed, anyone can. I lose motivation like the best of them. I'm fairly thankful right now that I have such a competitive spirit. That's the only thing that keeps me pushing myself as hard as I am!

I hope everyone is having an inspired week. I hope this good fortune continues for me. I go back on afternoons this week, which is always a struggle food and exercise wise. 
Take care, 
keep on blogging!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Congratualtions. What a great loss this week and an ever better overall loss.
    You look great and should feel pround when you step into the gym with your new fit.

    Welcome to Onederland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are sssoooo motivated... unstoppable! I am glad that I have gotten to read about this whole transformation. It is very inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment and you should be really proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome *nods* The 25lb loss thing must be contagious. Well I wish it was... Nice 4.2 lbs. *jealous* Onderland seems sooooo far away for me :( *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot damn! great loss, outfit and lyric... love the old standards

    ReplyDelete