Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, April 9, 2009



This has been a rough week. Nothing has happened, I'm just struggling. I went down a point this week, and I didn't think it would be all that bad, but all I've wanted to do all week is SNACK, I have refrained for the most part, but I still can't believe my will power has been shot!

On Saturday I was a pure twinkle toes, I had a dance in my step, I had a song in my heart, but now here I sit, feeling almost defeated. 

I went to the gym Sunday - Wednesday, taking today off for a coffee date with the Cowboy, I actually feel someone energized because I allowed myself the day off. 

I hope that this feeling passes soon. I want to go to the gym tomorrow before I go out on another date, I need to start the day off in a good way so that I don't have the wrong mind set allowing myself to blow the entire week's worth of hard work. Considering Saturday is weigh in day, I must behave tomorrow on Good Friday!

I hope everyone is hanging in there! Hoping you all see the results you wanted to see this week!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. some days you just don't feel it. can't fake it. just know it will pass and try to limit the damage!

    ReplyDelete