Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm Rock Solid!

Okay so I'm soo freaking proud of myself. Today I spent the day alone. My date had to cancel, for a pretty good reason.... anyway.. So I decided to get all my easter cooking done. 
Now my family has been begging me to make a Toblerone Cheesecake, which for 1/16 of the cheesecake it's 9.5 points.. and that's a small piece!!!! So I've been putting it off like mad..  But I figured Easter is a special occasion, and instead of buying chocolate eggs, I'd do this for them. So I spent the day making that, and the Oreo Truffles my sister in law wanted.. and you know what the best part was? I didn't lick my fingers once! I didn't have a taste, a bite, or a lick!!!! All that chocolate and peanut butter kicking around.. and NOTHING!
To top it off, so I won't kill my self on points, I made the most fabulous Fruit Salad I've ever seen for myself at Easter dinner tomorrow. I can't wait to show them how strong I've become. 

It's going to be hectic, and hard being at home. My family rocks, I really love them.. but they do drive me to eat! So I am determined not to stray. I have already packed my new work out duds, and ipod, so I have NO EXCUSE not to work out!  I am going to eat properly and have a good, nay amazing, healthy weekend. 

Today I got up a little later than I intended and worked out. I then cleaned my house from top to bottom, made all the food, and then sat down with my book. I had a bitchin' day!

Tomorrow is the weigh in.. I would love to hit the 30 pound mark, but I'll be fine with anything, as long as it's a loss. I can't really expect to lose 3 pounds this week, when I lost 4.2 last.  I am just glad I'm back on track. I cannot wait to succeed! Tomorrow I get to talk to my WW leader and discuss what my "Goal Weight" should be. I hope it's not an outrageous number.. maybe around 138.. that seems reasonable, but also out of my reach...  Oh gosh! LOL.. I'm not going to worry about it until I have to!

Well, the oreo's and Tobelerone bars are tucked away downstairs, ready to take to my parents house along with the goodies. I cannot wait to get all this sugar out of my house! 

Hope you all have a happy Easter, and that no one over indulges!.. especially me!
Take care. 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your wi, and happy easter. that cheesecake sounds unbelievable. what are you reading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I don't even like cake but that sounds delicious! Good luck with you weigh in :D
    I already over indulged this weekend but I'm working it off... oh yeah

    Enjoy easter

    ReplyDelete