Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Oh My!!

Well my dear friends, I have had one HELL of a week! 

There isn't too much to say.. I can't go into massive detail.. lets just say the Greek man and I are done. We had a HORRIBLE date on Tuesday, and I can honestly say I can't be bothered thinking about him anymore. 

However this being said.. I know who my darling and dear friends truly are. I have people, people who are my rocks, people who I can rely on, who I can turn to in times of struggle.... they are MY PEOPLE.... 

Tonight I was sitting here, and although I was done my points for the day, I kept thinking about how much I could eat soon, and just binge out. I also thought about how when I was done bingeing I would also purge. I haven't done that in a long time.. and there I was sitting on the couch watching last night's American Idol (yay, glad by the results!), thinking about all these horrible things I could be doing to my body!

Suddenly a voice deep down was like "What the hell are you thinking woman? Why have you worked so hard these past 4 months? Why would you do that to your body, and set yourself back by weeks? Why would you want to screw up your metabolism? Why are you punishing yourself?" ... Out of no where there was this self control.. and you know where that self control was from? It's my weight loss gang. Not only my people, but you people too! If I had sabotaged myself, I would have blogged, and you all would have said what my inner voice had said! 

So I'm feeling good. I figure FUCK THE DUDE.. he's an ass, and I am NO LONGER WILLING TO COMPROMISE ANYTHING FOR  A MAN!! I DESERVE THE FRIGGIN' BEST!!!!

I'm taking care of myself. I have a plan to go to the gym in the morning, (been everyday this week, even Wednesday when all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and drown in my sorrows!), and then tomorrow night I am going to do Hot Yoga with one of my darling girlfriends!  Have you tried Hot Yoga?? It's freaking amazing! It's pricey (usually about $15 - $20 for a 90 minute session...) but worth every penny. I did it on Monday with my weight watchers buddy Teresa.. I sweated out 2 pounds of water! 2 Freaking Pounds!!!! I felt much healthier and full of less crap! It's supposed to be a detoxifier of sorts.. and I can see why.. if you do try it, make sure you're really well hydrated!!!!!

Anyway I feel good. Despite the fact that this week has been incredibly stressful, and emotional.. Be proud of me.. I did not cry once this week!!!!  I have only been pushing myself daily.. pushing myself to be proud of myself, pushing myself to make other's proud, and pushing myself to make a difference in my own life!

I can't live my life hoping to be made happy by someone else.. I need to make myself happy, and if I meet someone else who I enjoy along the way, well that's a bonus! I'm actually feeling very empowered.. I don't know if I've lost weight this week, but I feel like I made one hell of an effort. 

I just want to say, one blogger wrote about all the things she's thankful for in her blog... I don't want to go into too much, but I do want to say.. I am sooooo thankful for my people, both in my daily world, and in my blogging world!!!
I wouldn't still be on this journey without the support I get from both my Worlds!!!
Thanks guys!
Much love, 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. don't you dare compromise for anyone especially a fucktard! you are worth so much more than that. don't play to the cheap seats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Hang in there, your on the right track! TGIF I'll be glad when this week is over.

    ReplyDelete