Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Feeling Good Folks!

Hello my friends.. 
I have no idea what to say.. It's been a good week, but I don't know how successful I've been, in regards to weight loss. 
I went to have a fitness assessment on Monday. The girl was really pushing the personal trainers at the gym, and their "12 Week Challenge" where they give you food lists, and you have a personal trainer 3 times a week.... sounds great right? 100% guaranteed results (or your money back)... sounds too good right?? Well when the price tag says a Whopping $3000 you know it is!!!!

So then she has the nerve to tell me how bad Weight Watchers is, how I'm starving myself, and losing tons of muscle. 
WTF? 
So I left there feeling defeated. 
An hour later I thought FUCK THIS!!!
I have to go back in 4 weeks and have her measure me and weigh me and do my body fat test.. I am going to show her that Weight Watchers does work! I am going to show her that I'm not starving myself, and that my muscle isn't going down down down!

So I started doing weights yesterday! I hate the weight room! I am very physical at work. I have to lug around 50lb doors all day long. So.. I thought I was strong, but now I have to prove it!

So I have a 1 month goal.. lose 2% body fat, and gain muscle.. I think I can do that! (I actually don't know how much % of body fat I can lose, but 5 seemed like too big a number!!! LOL)...

So tomorrow is my Weigh in with Weight Watchers, and although I worked out like MAD this week.. I just haven't felt committed to it. I've wanted to cheat so many times, but I haven't.. I just.. just.. just.. want to eat something horrible sooooo badly!!!!!!

Oh my! 
I'm sure I'll be feeling different after my weigh in tomorrow.. shooting for a 1.4 loss... that takes me to the 30 pound mark!

Take care kids, I'll blog again tomorrow!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hang in there you are doing this, no matter what the trainer thinks about ww

    ReplyDelete