Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, February 9, 2009

1 Lousy Stinking Pound... AGAIN!


So ... I know I wasn't expecting to lose anything at all this week.. but losing one pound almost feels like a slap in the face.. like instead of not tipping.. when you only tip like 32 cents.. it's a freaking slap in the freaking face!!!

Oh my!~ LOL

Okay so I lost a pound.. it's still a loss.. I keep telling myself  Kirsti it's STILL A LOSS!!! 

 So now I get to do it.. I get to get up in the morning and work out.. plan my meals properly, track my points and FULLY SUCCEED this week! I am so going to kick some Weight Watchers ASS this week!!!

I believe this week I will lose 4 pounds..... (if I only lose 2 I shall be happy!) ... Since I started I've lost just over 14 pounds! That's more than I've ever lost on Weight Watchers before! However I am still about 18 pounds from my lightest ever. Soo.... Hoping that by the end of April to be back to that.. I just need to find that motivation again. 

Have you ever noticed how when you begin a weight loss journey you're all Gung Ho and then it's like 3 weeks later.. *POOF*  all you resolve and motivation is gone! Where does it go?? It goes in your mouth with that cookie and ends up on your hips and ass! 

I think all of life's little stresses are getting to me.. I had a first date that cancelled on me yesterday because of a house emergency (honestly it was understandable.. but  dissapointing nonetheless..), my cell isn't working properly and has to be sent out for repairs.. (that kills me.. I love my freaking cell!)... work has slowed down and my pay cheques look so amazingly sad.. and my poor dad has been out of work since October, damn lay offs...  I just need to learn how to process this stress.. the gym is a great way, but food is not.. 

Tonight I ate a GIANT bag of Hershey Eggies.. Man I love em!! Sooo bad for me.. I just felt lonely and sad.. however if I keep eating  like this I shall always be lonely and sad!!  

Believe it or not.. I am almost 100% of the time a happy person, it's just not always evident in my blogs..  I know I need to get back into blogging.. seeing as I do so much better when I lean on my fellow bloggers and get support and great ideas from you guys!

Thanks so much for always being out there with a kind word and advice. 
Until next time, 
xoxo

p.s .. is it bad/sad that the cheese looks sooo yummy?? LOL

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you posted the cheese, it looks so good! I lost 1lb too, yeah I was a little dissapointed but I hadn't had the healthiest week so I wasn't even expecting that. Stay positive and remember that you have done so well so far. We both have an initial goal of 18lbs and a similar timescale so we can stick together. There are so many inspiring blogs out there, yours especially and it's great to see that I am not alone.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese is always tasty and always is an option, especially melted on .... everything. I am glad you are tying to fight the urge to be down on yourself for a pound of weight loss. You and I both know it is still an accomplishment.

    I hope you lose two this week! I know you probably need a little break! BUT even if you lose ONE again, you are still losing and changing your life- so love it! Yeah! You just kick some WW ass!

    ReplyDelete