Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confessions of a Happy Camper



Okay I have got to tell you.. I haven't behaved myself much this week.. 
Saturday I decided to get drunk with my girlfriend who is in Weight Watchers with me (the skinny one! lol)... I already had plans to go to dinner with another girlfriend.. so I invited the Weight Watchers friend to come too.. 
and boy oh boy.. did we eat well.. 
We ordered an appetizer to start (Spinach and artichoke dip).. and drinks (I had a gin Martini.. yummy!)... then our entree.. (Boston Pizza's Perogi Pizza.. oh my gosh yum yum!).. and an extra side of Sour cream! 
We tried to be good and not get dessert, but my girlfriend from WW ordered us each an order of poutine for later that night.. lol.. I was like "who is going to want poutine later?".. but good thing she did!
We drank up a storm while chatting and laughing like mad! Then after I was about 1 full bottle of wine into the evening,  we started chowing down on the poutine.. oh my gosh sooo glad she ordered those!
I finally went to bed around 1am, after consuming all that food, and 1.5 bottles of wine.. lol

Now since then I haven't really eaten anything too crazy, but I haven't been following the WW plan 100%.. I just haven't been me all week. . I haven't cared whether or not I see a result this week.... I just ant to get away from the pressure of losing weight.. the way I felt the first couple weeks of the year, where I knew I could do it.. but I didn't care how long it would take to do so. 

Today however I feel like I'm back into the Groove!! I have 10 points left for the evening.. and I just made "white chili" it's 5 points a bowl.. so I'll do that and maybe finish it off with a homemade latte... 

Maybe this is my turning point. Maybe I needed to be Bad all week, just to get back to my starting point. 

Maybe....  Just Maybe I'm just making excuses so I don't feel so much like  I've strayed so very far this week.. for no intensive purpose. .. .. 

Whatever the reason, I can't change the past, so I must look ahead and see what could be.

Hoping you all have had a good couple days, whether you followed your program to a T or strayed as I have.. 

Take care, and blog soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment