Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines day blues..


Oh my goodness.. 
why is it that every year I get so down... Valentine's day is a commercialized holiday, and although I am perfectly happy being a member of the singledom's, I still feel so very alone during this time where everything is so damn couple oriented.. which sucks, because I am such a strong woman usually!!

So how did I deal with these feelings of singledom and doom? Well I just ate a bunch of chinese food, which I washed down with a nice cold beer, and then topped off with some chocolate.. at the time it made me feel SOOOoooooOOOOOO good.. however .... well now I don't feel as good! LOL

So there is my online confession.. and to think, tomorrow is weigh in day!  I wonder how this slip will effect the scale.. oooh damn it!

I hope everyone feels some love this weekend, even if it's from the creepy seahorse at the zoo! LOL

Well happy Valentines day bloggers!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. happy valentines day! drink lots of water and your wi should work out

    ReplyDelete