Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another 48 hours...


Just a quickie today.. 

I am freaking nervous about the weigh in this week. Followed WW to a "T"... worked out everyday to the point of massive sweating.. No afterwork eating, and lots and lots of water.. 

So in reality I really shouldn't be worried about the weigh in! But ladies and gents.. that's not me. I'm a worrier, I just don't want to GAIN again!!!!! 

So wish me luck as I go off to the gym and survive the next 48 hours before the weigh in... 

I am craving all sorts of food.. chocolate, cheese, caesar salad, chicken wings (hmm all "C's"..) and breakfast... eggs, homefries, sausage, baked beans and toast!!! Mmmmmm!!  Thank God for Saturday morning breakfast with my great girlfriend who joined WW with me.. she's skinny, but likes to eat.. and we go for breaky every Saturday after our WW meeting.. our one "okay" time to cheat!

Okay I'm off.. best wishes to all of you out there.. and I'm gonna keep it together.. I WILL SUCCEED THIS WEEK!!!

xoxo

1 comment: