Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Rocked The Weigh In!!!


I did it.. I finally bust through my damn plateau of sorts.. I lost 3.6 this week.. all I can say is I am so proud of me! 

My girlfriends have been so supportive and helpful. I was actually planning on skipping this week's WI, but instead I went. (If I didn't go, I had 2 friends who both threatened to come to my house and drag me kicking and screaming.. ) ... so off I went.. not sure if I was going to go down.. I wasn't really all that scared, but still there was a sense of nervousness about me...  regardless of if I went down or not, I knew I had worked hard all week.  I went to a wedding reception last night.. open bar.. I didn't drink a drop, just 3 bottles of water.. and all the goodies they had there.. I had grapes and strawberries.. 

Very Very VERY proud of me.. and this week the diligence paid off.. 

So the differences between last week and this week.. 

I allowed myself wine last week.. and loved every drop of it! LOL
I worked out before work ..

I'm pretty sure the working out before work is what did it for me.. but I am glad I can still have my saturday glasses of wine and not have it hinder my weight loss!
I'm also thrilled because I get to go down a point in my daily points that I have to consume.. I've been trying to get rid of that darn point for WEEKS!!! LOL

Hope you all had such a stellar day!

I'm off to ready myself for my date!
take care!
xoxo

(p.s pic is from Oktoberfest. ... not the wedding!! LOL)

1 comment: