Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sucker for a smile..


Hello blog friends!

What can I tell you, I'm a sucker for a smile.. especially on a cowboy .. (mmm Cowboys! lol).. and the guy I've been dating for the last 2 months is this amazing looking fella indeed! Who has a love of country music, a great truck, and a beautiful dog! A Cowboy indeedy! LOL

Now I say "dating", and although I've been seeing him and only him, I'm not sure if you could call what we've been doing dating.  Shall I explain?

We have been going for coffee, for 2 months. He came by my friend's place at New Years to give me a New Years hug (aww).. however that was the last time he had touched me.. for 2 months! No kisses, no more hugs.. nada!

This weekend he invited me to go to the dog park with him, his dog CuJo, and his buddy and his buddy's girlfriend. I was all for it! Too bad it was -20 with the windchill! lol

Now when he picked me up, he hugged me.. I was in heaven. We chatted the entire time, lots of laughter, and this is when I realized, he's going so darn slow because he's "Courting" me! As he dropped me off on Saturday I think he was going to lean over and kiss me in his truck, but my neighbours were outside and watching me... so I told him I had a terrific time, and hopped out. (not as fast as it sounds, but I did make a swift getaway!).. 

So last night he came over for a drink. Man was I nervous. He's been in my house before, not only when he's picked me up, but he also came when I had friend's over for a Dance Dance Revolution 2 (Or as we pro's call it DDR2) party... but now it was going to be just the two of us. My house is always spotless and free of clutter.. when I get stressed or nervous I clean, and yet I had NOTHING to clean! LOL...  Anyway he came over, he had a beer, I had wine.. and we just talked, laughed, and shared. It was so delightful. 

At the end I walked him to the door, and he took me in his arms for another amazing hug, we pulled apart.. and then he hugged me again, with a kiss on the cheek! A kiss on the cheek.. ahhhh I'm in heaven! LOL (I think he may have been going in for a lip kiss, but me being the klutzy girl I am.. I turned my head slightly... but I'll still settle for the cheek kiss!)

I've never had a relationship that has moved so slowly, but I gotta tell you, it feels amazing to be wooed, I feel so special. Someone is putting a real effort into spending time with me. 

I remember telling him last night how nervous I was to be moving to a different area at work today. It was with all the same people, but I was in charge of some different operations.. and he remembered and messaged me when I got home to see how I made out.. 

I gotta tell you guys.. I like this one!!!!

I guess it's at this point that you realize that this Kirsti girl is an utterly pathetic romantic!!! LOL.. 
This has nothing to do with weight loss, except that right now, he is the reason I'm working that little bit harder at the gym.. 
he's so pretty!!!!

LOL.. just had to share!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh Kirsti I'm all giddy for you. Mmm cowboys LOL. Sounds like he's gonna be great for your motivation too!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he sounds like a sweetie!

    DDR is so fun, I used to play it with my little sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...wow. slow like watching grass grow! ya'll enjoy the dance, hear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... Carlos (above) isn't into slow... but why get frisky so quick? If he is a good guy and into you- he will be okay with whatever YOU want. By the way... the picture below is ssooo cute!

    ReplyDelete