Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Day, Bad Night...


Words just can't describe how happy I am in this moment.. 

I lost another 2.6 today.. taking me to a total of 18.4 lbs lost! I haven't done this well on weight watchers EVER before! I usually quit around the 15 lb mark. 
My 10% is so close I can almost taste it.. just another 4 pounds.. maybe if I work really hard this week I'll reach it for next week! 
Oh I am so happy!

I had a fairly stressful night last night.... I broke up with my ex last summer. It was a decent enough break up, however he didn't really get the point. He honestly thinks we're gonna get back together at some point. I have done nothing to encourage this notion. All week he was trying to get together with me, Monday I told him I had a doctor's appointment (which in all honesty I was sure it was Monday but it turned out to be Wednesday, oops!).. Wednesday I didn't bother replying to his text, and Friday I told him it was Girl's night. Okay I flat out lied there. I was planning a quiet night at home on my own. I went to the gym after work and wanted to stay in , make a lovely supper, and just chill out. He got mad and sent me a text saying "it's alway's girl's night or doc appointments. Grr!!". I didn't reply. At 9pm he sent me another text asking if it was still girl's night. I sent back 4 letters. "yeah". I was getting ready for a relaxing bath, when he sent me a text that said. " But I'm in the area"... (he lives 45 minutes away. No reason to be in the area.. ) . At this point I put on my robe and ranaround the house, shutting curtains and turning out lights, and of course setting the alarm. Just then he sent me yet another text "The house looks good".... SHIT MOTHERFRICKER!!!! He was outside by my mailbox watching my house! How creepy is that I ran up to my room.  I peeked behind the blind seeing his car.. Just then my phone rang and scared the crap out of me. It was a buddy.. my heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants.. I told him he had to stay on the line with me until Fuckwit outside was gone. ... Am I over reacting? 1/2 an hour later he sent me his final text "Fine, have a good night then."
I was scared shitless.. who comes over after being told that the other person is already busy? 
Did I forget to mention his ex had to get a RESTRAINING ORDER when she broke up with him???? 

Yikes a boo boo!
I want to send him an email telling him how disrespectful he was of me and my wishes last night, and that this is the only warning he shall get. Next time I'm calling the cops.. but I chickened out ... and so all I did was delete him from facebook. .. Creepy!


Well I have a date tonight with my cowboy. So I think I am going to go relax until I have to get ready. I bought a sexy new outfit that fits perfectly. So I'm stoked.. I'm gonna knock his socks off!!!!

Take care!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Oh gross. I hate guys that can't get the point. What a freak. Call the cops next time, seriously.

    Hope you had a good date with your cowboy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! congrats on the loss but i totally agree call the cops. not cool! and bring extra socks for the cowboy. sounds like he's gonna need them

    ReplyDelete