Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feeling pretty darn great!!


Okay I didn't lose the 4 pounds I wanted, but I still lost 2.4.!!!
That's quite the achievement in itself. 
I know I wanted to lose 4... but I had to be real, and I'm so proud of myself for working harder this week than I have before in my life. Even getting ready for my brother's wedding I wasn't this diligent or controlled! I didn't cheat at all, I stayed within my points, and I worked out like a machine!
So here is the big picture. Since I started weight watchers on January 3, 2009 I have lost a grand total of 20.8 pounds!
 In the last 3 weeks I've lost 8.6 pounds So ... I have 1.6 pounds to hit my 10% goal.. I can do this.. 

I just took this picture with my handy dandy MacBook, I think I look great.. I even have a waist again! So I guess this is my "Now" picture... It's pretty much the most I can show of my progress without taking my shirt off! LOL.. don't mind the messy house!

I feel very empowered right now. I feel beautiful, I feel sexy. I feel like I did the summer of my brother's wedding.. and I'm so happy!!!! 

Today at breakfast (my weight watcher's girlfriend and I go out to eat breakfast every week after we attend the meeting.. and we always get something bad!) I had an egg-white and spinach omelette with a side of fruit instead of potatoes or sausage... and I feel soo much better than when we do the french toast or pancakes. All the small changes are beginning to effect all the areas of my life. I'm making great choices all the time and truly enjoying them..  

I don't usually work out on the weekends, but today I am going to do just that!  I want this feeling to never end!!    (don't judge me, but tonight I am drinking my wine! lol... I need one slip a week!)

I hope that you all feel empowered! Doing this for me, making these choices for me,  it's something that no one can take away from me.. this is me being selfish, only I can change my life... it's the best feeling ever.. only here can I be fully in control.. and I'm gonna ride this pony all the way to the end!!!!
Have a great Saturday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. good job... you can totally get your 10% this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you so fucking cute?! You are beaming! With the confidence you feel- there are going to be swarms of men in line for you!

    ReplyDelete