Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a loser, but it's a good song!



Oh my goodness.. 
I just realized how FREAKING close I am to getting back into the 100's, or as some of my friends call it.. One-derland !!! I am being very dedicated and diligent this week. I am eating a lot of fish, and no carbs after lunch. I pray it works.. 
My goodness to be 199 would be terrific, to know I conquered the milestone of breaking free from that blasted 2 at the beginning of my weight!  I feel like I'm on top of the world today! I can do this!!!
People are starting to notice my weight loss, is there anything better than that? I feel so renewed and rejuvenated!  I cannot wait to be in the 190's... and to hit the 180's, I don't remember the last time I saw those! I was probably 12 or 13~!!!!
But I will be there soon enough~ :)

I am going to be extremely gay and post a song on here. I heard it in the car today and realized it was perfect for all of us trying to lose weight.. talking about the struggles, about the goal... if only it weren't by Miley Freaking Cyrus!


The Climb - Miley Cyrus
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying 
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it 
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah

Keep on Moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby 
It's all about , It's all about the climb

Okay so now I feel VERY DIRTY, I need to go take a shower! LOL.. 
Hope you all have a successful week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment