Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yikes!

Yikes... 
Yikes.. 

YIKES!!!!

Tomorrow is the weigh in.. I'm 0.8lbs away from my 10%.. am I going to hit it?? I've been SOOOO damn good this week! I better! 

I have a hot date tomorrow night, he wanted to go out tonight, but I was SOOO paranoid about what I'd eat on the date. No guy wants a girl that only has a salad with chicken on the first date! I know he likes wine, and steak, so I'm glad I switched it to tomorrow! 
I just spent the last hour trying on different outfits, I have NO idea what I am going to wear.  This guy is sweet, funny, kind... but he's not the cowboy ... maybe that's a good thing.. maybe I need someone else.. Cowboy doesn't have a lot of time for me.. I don't need all his attention, but I'd like to know he's into me... he tells me he is, but if he really was wouldn't he go out of his way to go out with me?? Hmmmm... Somebody needs to shit or get off the pot! LOL

I am petrified I'm not going to hit my 10%,  but I really shouldn't be.. 
Hell I've lost 21.2 pounds in 11 weeks, that's just about 2 pounds a week, which is fantastic! I pray that I continue succeeding,  I've been wanting to give up and get bad food soo many times, I allow myself cheats on Saturdays, but I don't crave the food then... I crave it on Monday, and so all I think about all week is that Big ass burger, or Chocolate cake... and then I go Waaayyy overboard on Saturday, trying to finally feed my craving! Messed up huh? 

Anyway, I shall update you tomorrow on what happens!
Think light thoughts for me!
:)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yum steak and wine, my kinda guy... Good luck on your WI! Poor Cowboy

    ReplyDelete