Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I am soo happy. 
I am starting to see the changes in my body. 
You know how sometimes you think you see changes, but then you realize you're just seeing something... well this time I know it's true.. why?? 
Because I fit back into my bridesmaid's dress from my Brother's wedding!!!! (Excuse the ex beside me in the pic.. but it shows how form fitting the dress is! LOL)
So although I'm still about 12 pounds more than I was in that pic... I'm working out more than I did back then, so I'm about the same "size" and I'm sooo darn happy about that!

Now I am also really sick right now :( So when I woke up this morning the last thing I wanted to do was work out. But then I watched the Biggest Loser from last night (soooo glad Mandy is gone.. I don't really like her or her sister....sorry!) I tried on my dress, and a couple other clothes from that summer.. I was suddenly REALLY MOTIVATED! LOL
I  did 30 minutes on high incline and at a 3.9 on the treadmill, and then I did the bike.. I hate the DAMNED BIKE! But whenever I wanted to lower the intensity on it I kept saying "4 pounds this week, 4 pounds this week...." .. I didn't give up!

Now reality does set in, and I know I may not lose 4 pounds this week, but I am going to do the best I truly can to see BIG NUMBERS!

I hope everyone is having a great week.. thank God it's Hump Day! lol
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment