Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I DID IT!! 10% Goal Achieved!





YAY!!! I DID IT!!!

I did it!! I finally did it!!! How happy am I? I ended up losing 1.8 pounds this week! I am very happy with that! My total is now at 23.0 pounds! I can't even put into words how good this is for me. This will be the push I need to continue!!! 
I am so excited that I got the key chain! I have my keys on it already, it's going to be a constant reminder, I can do this, I will do this! I'm so pleased I set a 30 lb goal for this year, I think I will meet it, and exceed it. How amazing would it be to hit my October 2010 goal, by this October ? I am going to keep the small goals in mind.. so my next goal is the big 3-0!!! I can do this.. oh my gosh.. I really CAN DO THIS! I'm so pleased with myself right now I could dance!

I don't think I could have done this without one of my best girlfriends, Teresa. She has been my source of strength, pushing me when I want to quit, pulling me when I want to stay home, and cheering me on when I have a fab week! The girl is my rock right now, I only wish I was the same for her! It's amazing when you realize how lucky and fortunate you are to have such an amazing person in your life. She was so confident that I would hit my goal this week that she gave me a wonderful card, that says such beautiful things, all her words, and that is worth more than anything else! 

Well I have a date tonight, and I really want to hit the gym now so, I am going to bid adieu for now!
Take care everyone, and thanks for all the support and motivational comments!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Hey! Great Job! You look so happy- and can I say, in a very platonic way... hot!! You are glowing, and the blond hair suits you! I am so glad to follow along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us. Happy, Healthy Eating.

    ReplyDelete