Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not my day....


I'M SO NOT IN THE MOOD TO EAT PROPERLY TODAY!!!

I was at the gym.. contemplating quitting after 20 minutes, when a Burger ad popped up on the TV over my head... FUCK.. I've been craving a BIG ASS BACON CHEESE BURGER for close to a week, and then I thought about fries, and so I was like.. NO Kirsti get your head back into this, so I started reading my magazing again.. and what was on that page... the most amazing looking chocolate cheesecake this side of the mississippi !!!!!!

Now if it wasn't such a ridiculously hard day for me already (today is the anniversary of my Father's death.... and he would be the terrific looking fella in that pic with my Gorgeous Mum)..  I would have just been fine.. but here I sit... after only doing 45 minutes at the gym.... craving that burger still..... and fries... and then a fantastic piece of dessert...

I have to snap out of this.. hope you all have a good day..  I'm gonna have a nap I think.. 
ttyl 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've had one of those days. Actually, I've had more than one. But we get through them.

    Great pic BTW of your Mum (I'm canadian too and get teased for say Mum)& Dad.

    ReplyDelete