Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pocket Full Of Sunshine!!!


Hello Ladies and Gents, 

Today is INDEED a NEW DAY!!!
Full of possibilities, full of potential, full of sunshine!!!

Yesterday only kinda kicked my ass, today I'm gonna kick the day's ass!

I'm on my way to the gym, and although I hurt my knee there yesterday (Yikes!) I am still going to work out and enjoy it! (do you like the pre workout pic? LOL)

Feeling fairly good this morning folks! Isn't it amazing how one person showing you compassion can turn your world around?  I had a guy at work yesterday who kept smiling at me and asking me how my day was going.. not "are you alright?" or "You okay?" those questions put me over the edge.... he just knew what to say.. and how to make me think about the good things! 

I hope you all have a person like that in your life! 
I'm giddy today.. what can I say? LOL.. I'm a bit of a nerd! haha

I am pretty psyched. I just got on my Wii Fit and it told me I've lost 1.5 since monday.. which may or may not be correct, depending on heaviness of clothing and such.. lots of variables there, but still it's nice to see a loss!!!  

Now get up and enjoy the GORGEOUS almost Spring weather!!!
Until next time.. 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. wow sounds like you are on fire! is this boy available???? makes me sad for the cowpoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope.. he's married with children.
    Cowboy is still the one in my sights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. I just got happier by reading your post! Yeah! Tomorrow is a new day for me too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete